Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Divorce update

No big shock, Dessie cancelled the proposed settlement discussion today. The court hearing is scheduled for Monday, but as far as I know there's agreement that we will request the judge to postpone the final hearing, and my lawyer has suggested that we all show up at court on Monday, request the continuance, and then sit down someplace at the courthouse and try to work out an agreement.

In the meantime I continue to search for a house, as my lease is up at the end of this month and I need to stop having my living room filled with children and air mattresses during periods when the kids are with me.

So you guys can keep praying on both those fronts.

1 Comments:

At 5:58 PM, Blogger Kris with a K said...

Continuing in prayers for all...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home