Thursday, September 24, 2009

Norman Rockwell was always more of a visual storyteller than an artist

Which, by the way, is an entirely serious statement on my part, but which I only bother to mention as an intro to a hilariously deadly bit of political fun...but here's the thing -- wouldn't it be cool to be able to get a version with yourself in the role of Self-Portrayer? I just think that would be awesome. Would be, in my opinion, one of the all-time great T-shirts. Really, I'm serious: think how hilarious it would be to see somebody walking toward you with this on their T-shirt, starring themselves. I mean, I don't think that's the reaction the person who came up with this was going for, but then most people in his target audience probably don't get as much of a kick out of self-mockery as I do...oh, sorry, here's the picture:



By the way, I tried to find the original over at iOwnTheWorld.com [warning: this turned out to be a very partisan political site], but couldn't. Otherwise I would have linked to 'em. I'll have to be satisfied with the link to their main site, and with a hat tip to the Closet Republican.

1 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

isn't it too late for that warning? LOL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home