Saturday, June 27, 2009

It's a Father's Job To Embarrass His Kids Dept

Ironically enough, it was my son who directed my attention to this.



I am given to understand that the "F" stands for "funny." Seems to me the younger generation needs to work on its grammer...

UPDATE: Okay, but I like this one much better:

Today, I learned that when blender jars aren't locked, they fly off the blender, into the air, hit you in the head and explode all over your kitchen. Today, I also learned that after I'm attacked by a flying blender, the first thing my boyfriend asks is if I'm still gonna make him a smoothie.

4 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Blogger Ken Pierce said...

Just to give you guys a hint, there's a hidden bit of irony in that post for the observant.

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Kris with a K said...

I had to look back to see the irony, but i love it!

I am hoping that said boyfriend never becomes a husband. wow.

really can't say anything to the bike story....i really can't! yikes!

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Dunno much about F My Life, but I just thought you should know that I just laughed at a Bill Simmons column again, and there's several column inches (browser inches?) left to go. All. Your. Fault.

 
At 6:12 AM, Anonymous R. I. said...

In re the second story: Good sign that the boyfriend should be dumped, and be thankful one found this out *before* the marriage...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home