Saturday, May 23, 2009

Now that enough time has gone by that I don't think anybody will remember who said it...

...I can post this classic example of vendor gobbledygook when trying to find a way to say, "Our software can't do that," without actually admitting straightforwardly that their software can't do what you need it to do:

"I'm sure we'll evolutionize on that."

I wrote that down a year ago and just ran across it today while cleaning out old no-longer-useful papers...and now I can throw away the paper it was written on.

2 Comments:

At 6:44 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

While we're on the subject, can you explain to me why the tag line to Trojan Condom's latest goofy Internet commercials is the single word "Evolve" ?? I mean, surely they understand that actually evolving requires...um...you know...at least in theory.

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger Ken Pierce said...

[chuckling] A good point...I assume you're talking about this commercial?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home