Sunday, March 22, 2009

Demotivational poster of the day

From the indispensable despair.com, which of course actually sells its posters and calendars and so forth, we have a new take on Adversity:

"That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable."

Nice poster, suitable for framing. I'd encourage you to go peruse all their posters and get yourself a calendar or something.

Not a bad take on Cluelessness, either: "There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots."

And I'd tell you the tag line on Effort, except that for this one you really have to see the picture. Go ahead and go take a gander; I'll wait...[snorking] Welcome back. That was a good one, eh?

I won't steal their thunder on the rest of their posters, which are hit-and-miss but with a very high hit/miss ratio, because you should go look at them for yourself. Don't miss, for example, Conformity, Consistency, Consulting, Customer Care...obviously I just took the C's at random and found many delights. I do have to say, however, that I'm no big fan of their take on Blogging: "Never before have so many people with so little to say said so much to so few." Hey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home