Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Children's Letters to God Dept

Natasha forwards on the following children's letters to God, which I think I've seen someplace before and which I think are mostly at least genuine.

Dear God,

Instead of Letting people die and haveing to make new ones Why don't you just Keep the ones you got now?

Jane
Dear God,

I went to this wedding and they kissed right in church. Is that ok?

Neil
Dear God,

I think the stapler is one of your greatest invention

Ruth M.
Dear God,

I think about you sometimes even when I'm not praying

Elliott
Dear God,

I am Amearican

What are you?

Robert
Dear God,

Thank you for the baby brother but what I prayed for was a puppy

Joyce
Dear God,

I bet it is very hard. for you to love all of everybody in the whole world There are only 4 people in our family and I can never do it.

Nan
Dear God -

Please put another Holiday between Christmas and Easter. There is nothing good in there now.

Ginny
Dear God,

If you watch in Church on Sunday I will show you my new Shoes

Mickey D.
Dear God if we come back as something please dont let me be Jennifer Horton because I hate her.

Denise
God,

I would like to live 900 years like the guy in the Bible

Love,

Chris
Dear God,

If you give me the genie lamp like Alladin I will give you anything you want except my money or my chess set.

Raphael
We read Thos. Edison made light.

But in Sun. School they said you did it.

So I bet he stoled your Idea.

Sincerly,

Donna
Dear God,

If you let The dinasor not exstinct we would not have a country. You did the right thing.

Jonathan
Dear God,

Please send Dennis Clark to a different camp this year.

Peter
Dear God

Maybe Cain and Abel would not kill each so much if they had their own rooms. It works with my brother

Larry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home