Tuesday, December 09, 2008

I hereby designate Colt McCoy, Texas, as...

...my First Choice to receive the Heisman Memorial Trophy awarded to the most outstanding college football player in the United States for 2008. To the best of my knowledge he conforms to the rules governing this vote.

My Second Choice Is: Sam Bradford, Oklahoma.

My Third Choice Is: Tim Tebow, Florida.

Also, I hereby register my outrage that the Heisman Club continues to force us voters to choose the best player in college football without letting us see how the players do in their respective most important and high-pressure games on the biggest stages for the highest stakes. Is there a single person in America who still thinks that the best player in college football in the 2005/2006 season was Reggie Bush rather than Vince Young? I mean, seriously? Doesn't even Reggie's mom secretly believe that injustice was done there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home