Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Department of Inner Peace

Sally's godmother Ann Messer passes on the following advice, and you can follow it with confidence because it comes from not just one but two doctors: Dr. Phil (okay, I grant you he's his profession's Geraldo Rivera) and Dr. Ann herself. I intend to put it into practice just as soon as I'm through posting.

Ann tells me:

...By following this simple advice I heard on a Dr. Phil show, I have finally found inner peace.

Dr. Phil proclaimed that the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started. So I looked around my house to see anything I might have started and not finished; and before leaving the house this morning I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of white Zinfandel, a bottle of Baileys, a bottle of Kahlua, a package of Oreos, the remainder of both Prozac and Valium prescriptions, the rest of the cheesecake, some saltines and a box of chocolates. You have no idea how freakin' good I feel.

Please pass this on to anyone you feel is in need of inner peace...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home