Sunday, July 04, 2010

Let's just set the record straight...

...this was certainly an embarrassing miss, especially since it happened in a World Cup...



...but it is hardly the worst miss ever. In fact, despite the title of the video, none of the following misses, though they are spectacular in their ineptitude, qualify as worst ever. (Warning: there's a non-Baptist word in the soundtrack, helpfully provided by Eric Idle and his Python buddies.)



I admit that I would vote for this one...



...but I think the all-time champion whiffler is Sivonjić here, who manages to miss from...wait for it...



...yes, I'd say about three inches. You, sir, are the champion.

Now, what can we do to make these guys feel EVEN WORSE about themselves?...hmmm...oh, wait, I've got it:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home