Monday, March 22, 2010

For the foreseeable future...

...every RedneckPeril post will end with the words "ObamaCare delenda est." And I don't give a damn whether it's a political post or not.

If you're a Democrat, or voted for Obama, I would very strongly advise you to avoid mentioning that fact in my presence for a while. As in, until further notice, like, years from now. I am generally a patient man who deals gracefully with people who disagree with me; but this, if it stands, is the end of everything that made America America, and that made it possible for me even to respect, much less love, my country. Not one single aspect of this contemptible, despicable legislation and the contemptible, despicable abominations who have forced it through is even remotely defensible.

Oh, and congratulations to the Jew-hating Muslim radicals of the Middle East, who I figure stand about a 90% chance of seeing Israel obliterated by an Iranian nuclear bomb before 2012 gives us a chance to vote out of office our President who so very clearly loves America's bitterest enemies and detests her oldest and truest friends.

ObamaCare delenda est.

I guess I should point out that Ace is taglining his posts this way already. I presume lots of people (at least, those of us who have anything remotely resembling a classical education) will arrive at the same idea independently.

Don't think I'm not serious about avoiding defending Obama or his minions in my presence for the foreseeable future.

ObamaCare delenda est.

1 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could not agree more Kenny. This is beyond the stretch of reason and by the folks who thought GWB was some kind of rube. Man the these people are so beyond trust at this point i would take away their car key and give them a breathalyzer.

TB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home