Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Is this an old SNL skit? Where did this come from?!? And why did nobody tell me about it before today????

I gotta tell you, this is the first time in a long time I have literally laughed until I cried. Disgraced myself in the middle of the coffee shop. Laughed until my stomach hurt. When McCain hits the first...I'm not sure "note" is le mot juste but we'll go with it...when McCain hits the first [choking slightly] note in "Memories" I doubled over holding my stomach and almost knocked the laptop onto the floor.

Of course it'll never live up to that buildup; so, let's just say that this is a moderately funny clip that won't make you feel like you've wasted the couple of minutes it takes to go watch it.

1 Comments:

At 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great catch mr peril, vry funny. i'm beginning to like john.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home