Thursday, December 20, 2007

I got the answer right

As you know, I find it indescribably hilarious that the Congress led by Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid (has there ever been a Congressional leadership team whose batting average for deliver on its agenda was lower? 'cause I don't think you can have negative batting averages) pompously lectures the Iraqi government on how the Iragi government isn't accomplishing enough. Of course all this means is that Dennis Hastert and Trent Lott have competition in the Incompetence Stakes, but still, the unconscious irony is delicious.

So I don't suppose it's a surprise that I like this clip that somebody has popped out onto YouTube:



(And yes, I know it's 3:00 a.m. and I should be sleeping. Believe me, if I could be, I would be...)

UPDATE: Blast, what's wrong with it? OK, here's a simple link to the video since the embedded version appears not to be working.

While trying to find that one again, I ran across this quite similar one. I'm not nearly as confident as the producer seems to be that Republicans would be an improvement (um...does the name "Dennis Hastert" ring a bell?), and I have no doubt the quotes were taken out of context, but the blooper reel concept is still pretty funny and well done. I'll keep looking for the original one, though, which had different bloopers.



And here's a link for that one while we wait for embedding to come back to life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home