Saturday, December 31, 2005

Well, she got me on that one

An IM conversation triumphantly saved by the Princess, from the days when I was cubicle-farming in Houston but my family still lived in Austin:

Kazgirl04: hi dad!
Kazgirl04: im home alone!
RedneckPeril: Hey, kiddo
RedneckPeril: Watch out for the burglars
Kazgirl04: this is merry
RedneckPeril: Where's your mom?
RedneckPeril: Oh, hi, Merry
Kazgirl04: at the doctor
Kazgirl04: hi daddy
RedneckPeril: Who needed to go to the doctor?
Kazgirl04: rusty fell down and mom thinks he broke his leg
RedneckPeril: Oh, Lord. What was he doing?
Kazgirl04: trying to slide headfirst down the stairs
RedneckPeril: [covering my eyes with my hands]
Kazgirl04: IM JUST KIDDING!
Kazgirl04: its kasia
Kazgirl04: mom had a dentist appointment
RedneckPeril: Ho, boy, you got me 100% -- I had already told all the guys around here that Rusty had broken his leg, and explained how.
RedneckPeril: The consensus now is that I should ground you for two weeks.
RedneckPeril: The embarrassing thing is that I was impressed with Merry's typing, but it didn't occur to me that her typing might be so good because it might not be her.
Kazgirl04: oh, i got you so good
RedneckPeril: [grinning] That's the best I've been taken in a long time.
Kazgirl04: i cant believe a) that i got you so good and b) that you had already told everybody so now everybody knows i got you!
RedneckPeril: [grinning] They think it's pretty funny...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home