Tuesday, December 06, 2005

In my prayers, and I hope yours too...

...is All Things Beautiful's Alexandra. I don't know the whole story and besides it's for her to share what details she wants made public, not for me. But her very much beloved uncle, who has been her mom's main support since Alexandra's father died and who has been one of her closest friends for seventy-two years, was diagnosed with cancer just a few days ago -- after metastasis had already exploded the cancer into his whole body. He died this morning. Please keep Alexandra's family, and especially her mother, in your prayers.

2 Comments:

At 4:13 PM, Blogger Alexandra said...

Thank you Kenny you are a real treasure. Such a thoughtful friend. I am indeed lucky.

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Ken Pierce said...

As are your friends, you know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home