Thursday, April 14, 2005

"Onward, Unitarian Soldiers!" Dept

I don't really know enough about Unitarians to know whether this is a good parody or not; but it seems pretty intrinsically funny to me. Maybe my friend Laura (who has spent time in Unitarian churches) can tell me whether it's a funny parody. (Maybe it's even offensive, I suppose...I wouldn't be offended but then I'm not Unitarian.)

Greetings to the Imprisoned Citizens of the United States. We are Unitarian Jihad. There is only God, unless there is more than one God. The vote of our God subcommittee is 10-8 in favor of one God, with two abstentions. Brother Flaming Sword of Moderation noted the possibility of there being no God at all, and his objection was noted with love by the secretary...

Read the rest of the Jihad communique here.

My Unitarian Jihad Name is Brother Hand Grenade of Desirable Mindfulness. Get yours!

I owe another blog a hat tip but I can't remember which one [blushing]...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home