Saturday, July 23, 2011

Star In Your Own Urban Myth Dept

This hotel totally rocks. You know who I ran into in the lobby today? Beyonce! No lie, dude! And she was, like, all upset, and she had all the concierge staff and everybody scrambling around looking for something. So I ask her, like, can I help, right? And she goes, "I've lost my phone. It's a pink one with a Bubblicious cover on it. You haven't seen it, have you?" I'm like, "No, sorry. Have you tried calling it?" She looks at me like I'm stupid and says, "It wouldn't do any good. I put it on silent."

And I'm like, "If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it."

-----------------------

See, a good story is just so much better if you can pretend it really happened. Especially if you have credulous friends. Um, Gentle Facebook Commenter Rachel...as it happens, you're using precisely the correct word -- and yet somehow I do not think it means what you think it means.




3 Comments:

At 2:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am very glad that found your post. singapore moneylender

 
At 8:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. Thanks...
Moneylender in Singapore

 
At 2:55 AM, Blogger Unknown said...



Good write-up
http://www.kuwait.prokr.net/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home