Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Would these be okay for Casual Friday?



RevolveClothing.com got lots of product reviews for this one...but naturally none serious, and most flamingly scatological or otherwise non-family-friendly, though a few of the early ones were mildly funny. A relatively non-scatological and more-than-usually witty example:
I hate backpacks, these pants (with the optional file organizer) let me carry around a full days school load. Now when a professor asks me if I pulled that answer out of my a**, I can answer a definitive yes! Thanks MJOLK!...
But most of them...yikes, no link for you. Google "MJOLK Simonslouch Trouser in Blue Organic Cotton Jersey" if you just have to go read those revi...actually, just take my word for it, don't go there.

1 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

So, um, how did you find this, again?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home