Wednesday, April 16, 2008

At long last I think I understand

Jimbo Carter's love for brutal and murderous dictators has always mystified me, but finally we may have an explanation...Jimmy, bless his heart, never was the most intellectually gifted of men, and I would imagine that conversations on subjects more complex than tic-tac-toe strategy are, for J.C., rather taxing affairs. So do you think he prefers the company of dictators just because it's simpler?

"In a democracy, I realize you don't need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that's the dictator, because he speaks for all the people."

Yep, he really said it. That's our boy.

(Yes, I know it's probably snarky and unfair, but if you'd read any book in which Peanut Boy has mentioned Israel in the last twenty years, you know you're not dealing with a guy who over-values charity and fairness.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home