Tuesday, January 15, 2008

An update

Anya, Natasha and Kristina (the "Troika" in my own verbal shorthand) are now, rather unexpectedly, living with me, I would say pretty much for good, which means that I'm suddenly scrambling to find a much bigger apartment than I thought I would have to find at this stage.

And I think that's all I'll say about that or anything else family-related, which I suppose gives you guys a good idea of just how the whole divorce process is going.

I suppose I should say that the Troika are very happy at the moment, which is nice. But there's one particular apartment that I badly need (for various reason) to be approved to rent, and it's not going to happen unless Dessie can come up with copies of the old leases for the last three houses we've rented, which would be a heckuva feat if you ask me. So you can pray very hard about that. And also pray that, failing our getting the one we really need, we'd be able to get into my Plan Very Much B apartment...'cause at this point I haven't yet been able to find a Plan C and I gotta be in my own place before Desiree comes back with twins and grandparents at the beginning of February.

I apologize for not posting more frequently; divorce pretty much has me consumed at the moment, plus I've been sick as a dog for the last few days.

I'm not nearly as depressed as I must sound, by the way...I'm used to the divorce going badly by this time, and it's after 1:00 a.m. and I'm sleepy. Just wanted to get this update in.

Hope you guys' New Year is going well.

4 Comments:

At 6:54 PM, Blogger Kris with a K said...

Oh, man, Kenny. I am so sorry. Prayers for certain. Tell N we said hi!

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger Jackietex said...

Thanks for the update, Kenny. We worry about you, especially when you go so long without blogging. I hope your time with your parents was relaxing and enjoyable. John and I will pray that you get the apartment that you need and everything else goes well. God bless!

 
At 12:22 AM, Blogger Ken Pierce said...

[chuckling glumly] Well, when I go silent on the blog, that's usually a dead giveaway.

The thing is, I'm having my share of nice things happen; but I don't have the creative energy left to write 'em down. I did have a great time with my parents and meant to blog some of it; just haven't gotten to it.

Y'all's prayers are very much appreciated, as always.

 
At 12:46 AM, Blogger Bryan said...

Ken,

I'm sorry read that you're going through this as well. Yep. Me too. I haven't had energy to read other people's blogs, much less blog myself, so I completely understand.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home