Thursday, October 18, 2007

Good commercials

One thing I love about watching football is the commercials, which are apt to be as good as -- for guys, at least -- commercials come in the U.S. As a guy who has season tickets to the Houston Grand Opera, I liked this one:



But for those of us who (even if mostly for the sake of our kids) play World of Warcraft enough to recognize the theme music and to know what it means to "equip an epic axe," it's hard to beat Da Lawgivah:



Meanwhile, with reference to the previous post, I have tracked down this classic (but never actually aired, for obvious reasons) Bud Light commercial (you're warned that you should prepare yourself for it by either working on a trade floor, working in England, or at the very least reading the aforementioned previous post):

1 Comments:

At 8:00 PM, Blogger Bob Goelzer said...

I like it when I can use LOL because I really did.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home