Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Updated family photo

For those interested in the ever-more-diverse Clan Pierce, here's the latest family photo, including Natasha, who as usual isn't willing to smile for the camera (see below, however, for the sole exception I've managed to locate):


Back row: Natasha, Anya, Kasia, Merry, Kinya
Front row: Sean, me, Sally (where did
that expression come from?), Dessie, Kegan.
Dead center: Rusty (who got his expression, apparently, from wherever Sally got hers)


We're used to Sean and Kegan's looking alike, but I hadn't realized how much Merry was catching up to Kasia in height and how much more like twins those two are consequently starting to look.

Here are my parents:



And here's a cropped shot from another family photo, in which not many people were smiling -- but Natasha, mirabile dictu, IS smiling, having apparently forgotten momentarily that it was a camera she was looking at.



I'll post individual photos later -- Blogger seems to have a limit on how many photos I can put on a single post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home