Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A blanket apology

I have been wretchedly sick for, what, maybe five days now...every time I cough it feels like somebody is trapped inside my chest and is trying to fight his way out with a machete. I've spent as much of my time as I could doped up and asleep, or at least lying in bed trying not to move any more than necessary, lest I trigger a coughing fit. (Not that I had that much of an opportunity to lie in bed because I do have eight children and there are things that have to be done whether you feel like doing them or not.) In an act of true desperation, I am actually going to a doctor tomorrow morning. So you know it's really bad.

At any rate, I am miles behind on my e-mail, which includes any comments people have left. I'll catch up as fast as I can.

1 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Blogger Jim r said...

Kenny,

Screw your blog. Get better, take care of yourself, take care of your family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home