Saturday, February 11, 2006

"Bush Has To Go" Dept

Randy Guidry has forwarded me a copy of a letter from a fellow who doesn't think much of Dubya:

During the Clinton Administration I had an extremely good and well paying job. I took numerous vacations and had several very expensive vacation homes. Life was easy … I had virtually everything I could dream of.

Since President Bush took office, I have watched my entire life change for the worse. I lost my job. I lost my two sons in that terrible Iraqi War. I lost my homes. I lost my health insurance.

As a matter of fact I lost virtually everything and became homeless.

Adding insult to injury, when the authorities found me living like an animal, instead of helping me, they arrested me.

I will do anything that Senator Kerry and Senator Kennedy want to insure that a Democrat is back in the White House come next year.

Bush has to go.

Sincerely,
Saddam Hussein



I should note that I'm posting this as a joke, not as an actual political comment...that is, I'm posting it 'cause I think it's funny, not 'cause I think it's true. This is a general rule that holds true for any post labeled "..." Dept.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home