Tuesday, January 17, 2006

"I Can't Believe She Wasn't Satisfied with Her Computer Programmer" Dept

I have nothing to add to this.

Well, other than this classic chestnut:

An architect's wife, an artist's wife, and a computer programmer's wife are sitting around talking about their husbands' lovemaking abilities.

The artist's wife says, "Oh, mercy, when my husband takes me to bed, there's passion, there's poetry, there's romance -- incredible!"

The architect's wife replies, "Well, when my husband makes love to me, there's power, there's strength, and, well, let's just say his Flying Buttress is toweringly Gothic!"

The programmer's wife looks confused and says plaintively, "I don't know what you girls are talking about...when my husband and I make love, he just sits on the side of the bed and tells me how great it's going to be in three months..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home