Monday, September 05, 2005

"Let Me Guess...Maybe, Inuit?" Dept

Thanks to the inimitable Tuesday Morning Quarterback, we can all take a gander at the "national costume" of Canada's Miss Universe contestant. I tell you, it brings back old times, walking down the streets of Vancouver where every other pretty young girl was dressed just exactly like Miss Glebova. It's that French/Inuit fusion style that just says, "Canada, eh?" like nothing else can.

Unfortunately I can't link directly to it -- you go here, and then you click on the "Photos" button, and then you click on "National Costume."

It's worth the trouble.

Or, I suppose, I could just paste the picture in; and then if I get a cease-and-desist order, I'll tell 'em to make it possible for us bloggers to link directly to their copy. Yep, that's what I'll do. Here ya go:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home