Wednesday, August 17, 2011

It's a fun meme and I want in

PRESIDENT OBAMA: Look, I make no apologies for being reasonable...

THE PERIL: Look, I make no apologies for my movie-star good looks and six-pack abs...

I'd like to be able to join in on making fun of Rick Perry, but so far it seems to be mostly his accent that's getting made fun of, and I'm not well-positioned for making fun of that.

On the other hand, while Michele Bachmann hasn't quite promised to drain the oceans and heal the planet (yet), campaign promises like this one give the Peril hope for more unintentional comedy in days to come. She isn't in The One's league (yet), but she seems at least inclined to play His game. Do you think she speaks Austrian? From the way she spells her name, I somehow doubt she speaks French or Italian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home