Monday, November 22, 2010

Deep thinker of the day

The climactic paragraph of a blogpost entitled (apparently in all seriousness) "Thank God for Kanye West":
The point I'm trying to make is simple: Yes, we come off as douche bags, but that's only because you're probably the douche bag. We don't have time for pessimistic morons who will never contribute anything to society, people who just live to die, alone and purposeless. We earned the epiphanies we had, the moments that separated us from you, the experiences that molded us into the surreal human beings we are today. And the answer to your question is yes, nothing beats a BIG OL' BOOTY.
[grinning] Well I don't think I can refute that. And to think all this time I've longed to be a "surreal human being," and now I have to admit I think I've been well and truly beaten to the punch...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home