Wednesday, February 17, 2010

An announcement, from a very proud Papa

Kristina just passed all of the tests that HCC gives to home-schooled students wishing to demonstrate that they are ready to enter college. This means -- under the terms of the home-schooling deal I made with her when the rheumatic fever forced her to drop out of public school and start studying with a computer curriculum at home -- that she has just won from me her high school diploma, and is now officially a graduate of high school.

So...


CONGRATULATIONS, KINYECHKA!!!!!!!!!

Tikvochka, I can't even begin to tell you how proud I am of you and everything you've accomplished in this past year.

All my love always,

Papa

UPDATE: In honor of the occasion, I highly recommend an old post entitled "Some Kinyisms."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home