Monday, March 19, 2007

"And You Think America Has Too Many Lawsuits?" Dept

I believe I mentioned that New Zealand is so far as I know the only signatory to the Kyoto agreement that was stupid enough actually to make a serious attempt to abide by what it signed. Here, in case you need more evidence, is further proof that living in the Antipodes is not necessarily conducive to optimal brain function.

HT: Mr. Barry, again. (Dave's comment: "You win some, you lose some." And sometimes both at once, it would seem.)

2 Comments:

At 6:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I may be an idiot but I don't see what moving houses from flood planes has to do with the Kyoto treaty, and since it wasn't mentioned in the article, I presume you are being a partisan snark.

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger Ken Pierce said...

Oh, sorry, I was referring back to an earlier post I made, not to something in the article. You're not an idiot; it has nothing to do with the article. Just being self-referential.

But being a partisan snark...well, naturally.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home