Friday, June 17, 2005

Eric Conveys An Emotion

Thanks to the inimitable Sheila "Red" O'Malley for the link to this one-of-a-kind site. I think my favorite is "shadow boxing," though Red's favorite of "sarcastic respect for authority figures" is certainly a worthy effort...you'll note that unlike Sheila, who is a professional actress and likes the acting ones, I, who am not an actor, like the one that's a bit of a stunt (I also like "discovering Cameron Diaz in your closet," which requires so little acting ability that even I could do it).

And speaking of one-of-a-kind sites, there's always Sheila's site itself, where you can get your musings in flavors including Tom Cruise's Publicist and Eighteenth-Century Political Philosophy, mixed in with a running diary of a working Manhattan actress. The internet...what a wonderful world it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home